Thursday, July 15, 2010

Readers' Creations: Nicole from Australia

We got mail from one of our readers. Nicole is a mom and a photographer from Australia and this is what she wrote to us:

"Just wanted to share with you, my first Ottobre Woman creation!

This is Journal tunic and dress from Issue 2/2010, page 26.  I've used a light stretch cotton for the dress and the tunic is a heavy stretch.  It's so lovely to wear.


I love it's flattering shape and people ask me where I got my outfit everywhere I go. Thanks for such a great magazine, I only discovered it 2 issues ago through a friend and I love it!"

Thank you Nicole for sharing your stunning creation with all our readers. It is wonderful to see how people around the world use our patterns.

Nicole's blog: http://www.nicolefinlayson.typepad.com/

You can submit your photos to ottobre@ottobre.fi. Please let us know if we are allowed to publish them on the blog.

1 comment:

Maria said...

It looks fabulous! I've been going back and forth about making that one, I think Nicole pushed me to do it!